• This assortment of very fine High Embossed and Printed Leather pieces are cut-offs, or remnants leftover from our shop's larger projects such as belts, bags, totes, wallets, and clutches. It’s great for making your own leather jewelry or other personal pieced leather accessories.
• Other use: Leathercrafts, leatherworks, jewelry making, scrapbooking, sewing, summer camp projects, kids projects, watchbands, minimalist wallet parts, key fobs, leather tassels, key chains, bracelets, leather jewelry, inlays or any number of small projects.
• Size: This is all genuine high-quality leather that has just been left behind from larger projects; they’ll be odd shapes and irregular sizes.
• Color and Texture: There will be a wide variety of leathers, all sorts of prints, colors, shades, and textures.
• Quality and Grade: all leather is grade “A” first grade; Audish Accessories LLC does not carry second-grade leather.
• Leather scraps remnants that are a byproduct of trimming for the production of leather sales and finished goods.
These scraps are generally full-grain leather and come in multi-colored packages. Please understand what is pictured is an example of a scrap mix, but every pack will vary based on the colors running through that week's mix of production.
Average packages will be a mix of different colors/metallic’s/prints (there will rarely be more than 1-2 metallic’s or embossed leathers). We are consolidating our listing to sell the packs by the lb.
• Metallic Leather: we try to package all metallics together as best possible.